Valdosta High School

Skip to main content
School Counseling » VHS Transcript

VHS Transcript

VHS Transcript

*Attention all students who graduated after 2007 requesting transcripts for a college in the state of Georgia - you must request transcripts through

Students will be responsible for sending their final transcript to Georgia colleges through (formally

  1. Log on to your account or create a new account.
  2. Go to the College Planning tab.
  3. Select the High School Transcripts box. 
  4. Select the college/institution destination from the list and click Continue.
*For all other transcript requests click here.