Hello- My Name is Sandra Williams
I am very excited to be teaching at Valdosta High School! It is my belief that this school is producing future leaders, inventors, and game-changers. I look forward to a productive partnership with you to ensure our children are able to meet or exceed their potential. I ask that you guide and support your child's learning by ensuring that they:
- Attend school regularly, arrive on time, and be prepared
- Complete all assignments (classwork and performance tasks)
- Routinely log in (at home) if you have a computer to check on student's status
- Share school experience with you to keep you aware
- Know that you expect him/her to flourish, to be college or career ready.
I am excited about working with your child. I welcome questions or comments, and I am looking forward to a great year!!!
Business Education Teacher
Valdosta High School
Office- 229-333-8540 ext. 5030
Available during the Planning Period from 9:58-11:32