- Virtual Students will need to start arriving to school at 8:00 AM.
- Each day our EOC test will start at 9:00 AM promptly, your child must be on campus no later than 8:45 AM to participate in the testing session.
- All Virtual Students should be dropped off in front of the Gym.
- Virtual Students will not be permitted to go on campus. They must remain in the Gym. Once virtual students have finished testing, they must go home.
- Parents, you will need to provide transportation for your virtual students to and from campus.
- Valdosta High has arranged for bus transportation ONLY for students who cannot find transportation to and from school for testing. Parents/Students requiring transportation should visit https://vcs.mybusplanner.com/ and follow the steps listed below to access bus information:
(1) Select the Can I Ride a Bus? option
(2) Click BOARD and select Valdosta City School District/
Enter address, municipality, grade,
(3) Bus Information (i.e., schools, bus number, pickup/drop off times, bus stop location) should appear.
Virtual Students Should Report To The Bus Stop No Later Than 7:40 AM.